TopSearch Competition is an academic exercise that aims to improving knowledge and intellectual capability of readers. They are general questions that cut across human endeavor. It is designed to updating both past and current affairs.
It is the vision of the publisher that the competition would soon develop to a national and then international competition. Prizes are proposed to various winners in the nearest future, courtesy of potential donors.
RULE OF THE GAME:
- The competition is a weekly 100% “Free Access” exercise.
- A candidate can only log in twice (2 Sessions of 10 questions each) within 7 days.
- Candidates’ scores are displayed at the end of each session
- A better result out of the two sessions would be considered for the week
- Best three scorers would be mentioned in the proceeding publication